Things to do in Singapore
Interesting things to do in Singapore, but probably aren’t mentioned elsewhere:
- Have a cup of cappuccino or latte at Highlander Coffee (S$ 3.90).
- For Catholics, attend holy mass in the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd. Not to be mistaken with the St Andrew’s Cathedral in front of City Hall station which is an Anglican Church.
- Eat Soup Kambing at Upper Boon Keng Food Center (S$5.5). The location is a 10 minutes walk from Kallang MRT.
- Eat Subway, just because we don’t have them in Jakarta :)
- Try Botak Jones western food.
Meanwhile, things to avoid:
- Long John Silvers. Save your money. If you want fast food, go to Burger King.